The Bible of Air Consolidators
- Helping you put the profit back into selling air
(Last printing, 2006 edition)
Savvy travel agents know that consolidator tickets are the best way to beat the airlines' commission caps. If you want to make REAL money selling air, you MUST use consolidators. You won't find a more accurate up-to-date source for consolidator information than Moffit's Consolidators Guide. Used by travel agents as well as numerous segments of the travel trade, Moffit's provides a detailed reference of domestic and international consolidators. Additionally, Moffit's features editorials and advertorials written by industry experts on a variety of timely topics.
Take a look at what Moffit's gives you:
- Profiles of almost 200 air consolidators in Canada/USA with business hours, trade affiliations, years in business, bonding, # of employees and annual sales
- Complete contact details including telephone, fax, e-mail and web addresses
- Commission/Net fare ticketing/payment policies
- Airlines used and destinations served
- Cross referenced and fully indexed
- Includes 30 Canadian consolidators
Much, Much More
Soft cover, 240 pages, size 9.5 x 7 inches
© 2006 SF Communications, Inc.
10th Anniversary 2006 (last) edition now available -- Order NOW!