THE LATEST 2007 EDITION!
You step off the aircraft, collect your baggage... What's next? You have to get from the airport into the city. But what's the best way? How much is it going to cost? How long will it take to get there? Wouldn't it be nice to have all of this planned before you arrive?
For easier travel, you need the Airport Transit Guide, the best-selling pocket sized book that travel agents, corporate executives and frequent flyers everywhere have come to rely on at home and abroad.
This is the only directory of its kind and indeed, the air traveler's best friend. Fits right in your pocket!
Praised by hundreds of newspapers, magazines and transportation officials in the U.S. and abroad...used by over a million travelers annually!
460 worldwide airports
covered in full detail
Can you answer important questions like these?
- How much is the taxi fare from London's Heathrow Airport to the city?
- How much is the shuttle bus and how often does it run?
- How long will it take to get from Newark airport to the city?
- Is there a train service from LAX into the city and when does it run?
This "must own" resource tells you at a glance...
- Taxi rates to the City
- Tipping guidelines overseas
- Airport parking rates
- Car Rental facilities
- Inter-Airport connections
- Coach, limo & van schedules
- Airport Websites
- Cruise Port transfers
- Helicopter Service
- Airport Info Numbers
- Public transit fares, schedules, routes
The New York Times:
'One step behind comfortable shoes as a necessity for the air traveler.'
This is the final paperback edition for this great resource so
ORDER NOW while quantities last!!!
If you are interested in multiple copies, check with us as we may be able to offer you special discounted bulk rates including shipping!
24th Edition, 144 pages, softcover, Size: 4x6 inches